Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday: Two Truths And One Lie!



Well tell all Tuesday starts today and is my last Tuesday before Summer Break!!!!!!! Two amazing bloggers Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K are doing a link-up party and I am joining! These are my 2 truths and my 1 lie...can you guess which one is the lie?

1. 

I love traveling! Well I am from another country so traveling is in my blood.  My family and I have been to all of the states on the East Coast. 

2.

I never wanted to be a teacher. I come from a family of teachers and the last option for me was teaching. I went to school for international business but after I took accounting I realized that I needed to take a semester off and find out what really passionated me.

3. 

I have been dating my boyfriend for four and a half years! It is crazy to know that you can actually meet your better half while in college! 


Which one is the lie? 

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess #1. If you have been to every state on the East Coast that is amazing and I'm totally jealous. I'm just missing the entire New England area.

    I'm from NC too, and am glad to have stopped by your blog! Can't wait to find which ones are true and which one is a lie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!
      You are right! I have been to several states on the East Coast but I am missing the New England area as well!
      :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in NC also. I am guessing that number 3 is your lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not my lie is # 1, Is crazy that I have been with him for that long...but it just does not feel that long :)
      btw, I love your blog!

      Delete
  3. I am going to guess #2. My cousins live in Chapel Hill, NC and I really want to go for a visit, it is so beautiful.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! My lie is # 1 :) North Carolina is beautiful! Chapel Hill is gorgeous, especially during the spring, oh and of course fall!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. My lie is # 1. My parents and aunts are teachers! When we have family reunions is WILD! haha
      Thanks for stopping by!
      :)

      Delete
  5. I am going to guess number 2. Thank you for taking the time to link up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lie is # 1 :) I was born to a family of teachers. I currently teach with my mom in the same school! I love the Linky party!! Ya'll are awesome!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I am going to guess #1? There are a lot of East Coast states!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I have all of the states up north on my bucket list ! :)

      Delete