Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tell all Tuesday -Summer Snapshot!




Happy Tuesday!!! The topic this week for the best summer linky party is Summer Snapshot! Ah that just puts everybody on a really good mood!!!! Here in North Carolina we will be rocking the 100 degrees today! (and I am not at the beach :(  ). Is crazy but it puts be right on beach mode haha!

My favorite Summer memories happen at the coast, I live 4 hours away from it and I have been very blessed to being able to spend a week at the beach every year!

Last year we went to one of my favorite beaches, Wrightsville Beach ! It was one of my favorite getaways! I really recommend this beach if you are planning on coming to North Carolina,  is a MUST!



Seriously? Look at that! 


I am in love with Ocean Isle Beach as well...well we both are in love with the coast anyways but one of our favorite things to do is going out to eat! We have been to so many restaurants I wish I could remember all the delicious dishes we have had...oh and I wish I could remember WHERE we ate WHAT haha! 



This year I will be doing a little more traveling than usual... I won't spoil anything yet but I will do a BIG post soon!!! eeeekkkk! I'm so stoked for this summer!!! 
What's your favorite Summer Memory??? Don't forget to link with the awesome  My Day In K and Teach Talk Inspire ! 

16 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the east coast in years, but I loved the beaches in the Carolinas as kid. They are so much prettier than Texas beaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to Texas yet the farthest west has been Tennessee haha. Definitely come back to the East coast and check them out :)

      Delete
  2. Yippee! Happy Travels and I can't wait to read all about it! Have fun! Thanks for sharing! Go check out my post!
    All the best!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth!

      Thanks for stopping by! Be sure you check my blog next week since is when I will leave to my trip! :)

      Delete
  3. I live on the west coast and absolutely love the beach as well! Have a wonderful travel filled summer!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am so looking forward to traveling soon to the west coast !

      Delete
  4. So many of you ladies are posting about the Carolinas... I am definitely looking to add it to my travel list soon, you all make it look so beautiful!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh definitely! If you need any tips let me know! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, great pictures, sounds like a great place to visit. I can't wait to read your exciting news! Thanks for taking the time to link up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for creating this super fun linky party! It is so exciting and I look forward to every Tuesday now! :)

      Delete
  6. That really does look gorgeous! I can't wait to hear where you are headed next!!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are beach lovers, too! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! We need to plan a trip to NC!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and pictures! Happy Summer to you Miss Para!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful beach! The beach is my fav spot too! I so want to visit NC, so I will definitely have to put Wrightsville Beach on my list! Can't wait to read about your big news!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete