Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tell all Tuesday - Summer Flashback!!!

Hi!!!!!!!
I love the topic of today! Thank you so much My Day in K and Teach, Talk and Inspire! Is so hard to only pick one memory! When I think of my childhood I have to go back to my homecountry Colombia! I had a wonderful childhood and my summers were amazing!! Some days ago I made a post saying I was going to travel for the summer...well I am in Colombia! Here is where I have some of my best memories!!!! I had the chance to visit this weekend one of my favorite towns Guatavita! Have yall heard of the legend of El Dorado??? Well here is where I went!!!


Soooo I think this IS my summer flashback...though this is currently happening haha! This place is timeless...I will post more pictures of my trip soon ! 



Happy Tuesday!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful time! I had fun looking at your photos. Post more so I can travel through all my bloggy buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's gorgeous! Very jealous of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zay Parra, the pictures you posted were beautiful, especially the last one. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us and share your summer flashback!

    ReplyDelete