Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tell All Tuesday - Teacher's Bucket List



Hi!! Happy Tuesday! I have been linking up with My Day in K and with Teach, Talk and Inspire ! They have been hosting the greatest summer linky party! This week's topic is Teacher's bucket list...What's on MY bucket list...Oh gosh, is so hard to narrowing it down but here it is!

1. Grow my TPT store and blog: I became a blogger and a seller at the same time this year, it has been so so so exciting and super rewarding! I have learned so many things that I surprised myself! I started because I saw a bunch of my favorite bloggers talking about TPT Vegas! I wanted to go but I needed to become a premium seller...well that gave me the push I needed to start building my little empire! I love creating my products and I love when people get them! I will work on more products this Summer and hopefully I will get new followers :)!!!!

2. Go to TPT Vegas: Well who does not want to go to Vegas? What teacher does not want to go to the funnest and most amazing conference ever? Yea, I have the TPT Vegas as one of my priorities for next Summer! I couldn't go this year but I will be reading all about it soon! Next year I hope to be writing about it than reading about it though!

3. Get a Montessori License : Before I did my student teaching I was required to go to schools that did not belong to the district, you know to see their curriculum and how they were different, well I got to visit a montessori school and I loved it! I really hope one day to get the montessori license!

4.  Attend Workshops Nationwide: As a teacher I have learned that YOU never stop learning! Things change so much and we must keep up with it. I have also learned that there are many different ways to do one thing so why not try to see the world with different eyes? I would love to be the best for my students and a way to grow as a teacher is to collaborate constantly and attend workshops, I would love to go to workshop held in all 50 states! Why not? :) 

Well these are in my bucket list, thank you for stopping by and read my post! I can't wait to read other bloggers posts! 

7 comments:

  1. I love your last goal! You should print out a map and color in the states as you go. That seems like a great way to know that dreams come true a little at a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that is such a great idea Tracy!!! I will do it!

      Delete
  2. Great bucket! I also want to go to Vegas! You can do it! Check out my post, it includes a FREEBIE.
    All the best!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your goals!! I too am hoping to go to the TpT conference in Vegas next year - fingers crossed we both make it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes! We will be in Vegas !! We have to get on the mindset ;)

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading through your list. I hope to make it to Vegas next year! Thanks for taking the time to link up with us and I wish you all the luck as you continue to work towards your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete