Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tell All Tuesday...Summer Snapshot!!


Hi guys, happy Tuesday!!! I'm linking up again with the ladies from Tach Talk Inspire and My Day in K! I am loving the theme this week, Summer Snapshot! Here is my Snap! :)

It was REALLY HARD to pick one snap... but I LOVE this picture! As many of you know I married my best friend this Summer, life is good! This snap however is from our honeymoon in Punta Cana! We loved the beautiful clear blue water and the weather! Ah It was simply beautiful! I really recommend this place if you are looking for a caribbean getaway! Let me show you some more pictures :)




Well here you go! These are my snaps! :) Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a beautiful getaway! I bet it was hard to come home after such a relaxing trip with your honey! Congratulations on your wedding!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible location! I can see why you needed to share more than one snapshot!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete