Saturday, July 9, 2016

5 for Saturday! :) ~~~ NEWSSS


Well...HELLOOOOO!!! :)

I feel so so sooo bad for having my little blog abandoned for quite some months, BIG things happened and I didn't have time to blog :( BUT here I am! BACK!! And what better way to come back to the blogging world than to link up with the fantastic Doodle Bugs Teaching ?? 




First, my brother, my baby graduated from MIDDLE SCHOOL!! How did it happen? Why is time going so fast! I am so excited for him to start high school though! He's going to have a blast! 


My last day at my First school was definitely BITTERSWEET! I loved the class I had this year, they were absolutely great, my teammate was fabulous and I could not say thank you Lord enough! Quick note, the girl at the bottom left picture came to school crying on the first day AND on the last day! She didn't want school to be over! My heart was filled with joy and love. 

I MOVED!!! Yes, I Moved to the beautiful TENNESSEE! It happened and I'm stoked to see what this state will bring! We live 20 minutes out of Nashville!!! AH! :)



I got Married!!! On June 24th I married my best friend! We had the most beautiful wedding and our family and friends celebrated with us! It was absolutely PERFECT! It could not have gone better! I am so blessed and happy to start this journey with my husband! :) 
~~ I will have a separate post dedicated to my wedding ;) 



My 5, last but not least, we went to paradise for our honeymoon! We traveled to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and it was absolutely wonderful! We stayed at an all inclusive resort that looked just like a Castle! I felt like a queen ;) Oh it was just breathtaking! 

Well friends, these are my 5! Thanks for stoping by and check back to see the wedding post! :) 


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding! It's no wonder you haven't had time to blog! You've been busy! Many blessings!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Congratulations, Zay! The end of school, a big move, and getting married are pretty good reasons not to blog for a while, I'd say :) I look forward to hearing about the rest of your life. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your wedding and the honeymoon looks amazing! All-inclusives are awesome!
    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting married! The honeymoon resort looks absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to read about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete