Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello August!

You guys! I got a new job! It has been so surreal! As you have seen in the previous posts I got married this Summer and I moved to Tennessee! After looking and applying to several job openings I didn't think I was going to teach this school year...UNTIL ... it happened! My dream came true, I got offered a position at a Spanish Immersion school and I am teaching SECOND GRADE! I LOVE IT! I started teaching TWO weeks after the school started...so I am still getting my room ready WHILE I teach routines and curriculum. It is hard but possible, I will soon post pictures of the class, but I need to make it my own :)

:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! I'm really impressed with how well you are handling your move, new state, new classroom, new grade... You will definitely be in my thoughts.

    I wish you the very best with your marriage and your new position.

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete