Monday, October 5, 2015

Currently October...!

Well is my first time linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade! Isn't is crazy how we are ALREADY in OCTOBER??? One of my friends told me last week..."Ms. Parra! We are TWO months away from December!" Yes.. let that settle...Christmas is Just around the corner! Oh MY!


I got a new friend today! She's very sweet but I caught me off guard. I'm really excited yet overwhelmed...BUT we'll have so much fun! 

My boyfriend and I have been apart for a whole year now, why is it so hard to follow our dreams ? He is doing his thing and I am doing mine but Oh Lord #longdistance is no fun. He came home this weekend so I guess that's why I have the love bug all over me still :( haha! 

Hey ! World's Teachers' Day! Thank you teachers! You are changing Lives! 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, no more rain! Enjoy your new student. She'll blend in to the routines very quickly, I'm sure. Happy October :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand the struggle of long distance... Prior to my hubby and I getting married, we did the long distance thing. It's rough, but it truly makes the time you spend together that much more wonderful! Good luck with everything!
    -Holly
    LearningAdventureswithMrsGerlach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is indeed hard but when we get to spend time together is truly amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh long distance is always hard. I visited North Carolina last year and I must say: I love those cheesy grits found around Chapel Hill. Im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete