Saturday, June 30, 2018

Nashville!

Hi all!

It's been a while since my last post. I 'm blogging while watching the World cup! Anyone else hooked?
This post was inspired by #TPTNashville18! I live in Nashville but cannot go! :(  However, for those attending and would like to see beautiful murals I have some ideas!

Where? 12th South!     
Why? You can park and walk! Keep your eyes open because some murals are hiding :) 



Believe - Midtown Fellowship Church - 12th Ave & Caruthers Ave SB


Flower Market - I know is not a mural, but at this location you will always find locals! They switch the produce depending on the season! I went in May so they had flowers. Sept + Oct = Pumpkins! 


Nashville Looks Good On You - Behind Frothy Monkey! - 2509 12th Ave S


Rockstar Tongue? - In front of I Believe in Nashville Mural - 2702 12th Ave S




ICONIC I Believe in Nashville - In front of Draper James -  2702 12th Ave S



Flowers - On the side of Green Pea Salon - 2900 12th Ave S.



Doughnuts - Five Daughters Bakery - 1110 Caruthers Ave.


Where? The Gulch! 

Why? Is so hip and nice! Besides here you can find the know #whatLiftsYou Mural! 



Colors - The Gulch Parking - 11th Avenue and Laurel St. 


Greens - The Gulch Parking - 11th Avenue and Laurel St. 

If you would like to go to the "Wings" mural no problem! look for Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe - 230 11th Ave S. When I went there was a huge line and the weather was 95 degrees so we decided to go somewhere else :) 

Well these are the murals we got to visit on a beautiful yet HOT day in May! There are tons of restaurants, cafes and shops in these 2 locations! 

Thanks for reading! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment