Saturday, August 1, 2015

Five for Friday-On Saturday!



Hi!!! It has been over a month since the last time I linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching! I have been in Colombia spending the most memorable Summer ever!!!! I head back to the US tonight...here are my FIVE!

1.


I got my last manicure... :( !! Getting a complete manicure in Colombia is so much cheaper than back home... I have paid $3.00! yes...you read that right, THREE dollars for a full manicure! 

2. 


I got this sweet feedback from a buyer! My heart gets full of joy every time I get feedback! I hope I get more feedback from my other products soon. 

3. 


I got my store ready for the back to school sale on TPT!!!!  Check out my store HERE!   I grabbed the cute banner from Miss Johnstons Journey! oh and it was FREE :)


4. 


I visited the National Museum! I had never been there before for some reason but I am so glad I got to go on this trip! I learned and refreshed my brain with the Colombian history! Is truly a place I recommend and hey is FREE!!! 

5. 



I leave Colombia today, I spent almost 6 weeks in my homeland and it was amazing! I got to travel to so many places and ate so much food!!! This has been one of the best Summers. Besides traveling I also started my instagram @magicallyinfirst, and I'm getting quite exciting about work! (I don't think I will say this when I have to set my alarms!) haha. Well this was my week! Can't wait to read other bloggers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment