Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sunday Celebrating!!


Hi!! It has been a few days since my last post but I have been traveling all over my country! My family and I haven´t stopped! haha! Even though I have been on the road I have been really into my facebook and instagram to follow other teacher bloggers! One of those was Mrs. Kellee at Stomping Through First ! She has a new linky party and hey I am linking up with her for Sunday Celebration!

Last Sunday I had the chance to go to a place I have never heard of before! It´s called "El PeƱol" and is this gigantic rock that overlooks some beautiful lakes! It is almost an hour and a half from the beautiful city of Medellin !


This is one of the lakes! It is part of a recreational park where you can canoe, swim and other water activities...the weather is perfect for it by the way! 


 At the entrance of the rock there are tons of little stores where you can get traditional colombian arts and crafts! I spend almost all my money in these places lol!! These "ruanas" or ponchos caugfht my eye and I HAD to get me one, the green one is mine!


Not to make this post longer this is me with the gorgeous view in the background! Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment