Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dr. Seuss' Birthday is tomorrow!


I love celebrating holidays with my students and tomorrow March 2nd is one of the most important dates a teacher could celebrate! Is Dr. Seuss' birthday! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Seuss! Visit his website here. His works are masterpieces and the children love his books!
I started to think which book would my kids like the most...so why not have them write an opinion writing paper??? I got so excited with the idea of writing about Dr. Seuss' books that I created a new product! Get your copy here. The freebie features The Cat in the Hat. I also created a Dr. Seuss bundle featuring five of his most famous works, The Cat in the Hat, The Lorax, Green Eggs and Ham, The Sneetches, One fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
If you would like your students to write about these books get the product HERE

Let me know how it goes, I will share my students writing soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment